Falcon Farms is a national company with a regional focus.
- Falcon Farms was founded in 1987 as a distribution company for Colombian and Ecuadorian flower growers.
- In 1989, Falcon Farms began implementing a strategy to become a totally integrated flower company by opening its first farm in Colombia.
- In 1990s Falcon started its first farm in Ecuador. This enabled Falcon to produce, market and distribute flowers to all major markets from farm to retail. Additional acquisitions of farms in Colombia and Ecuador, as well as building new farms from the ground up are key to maintaining a competitive edge and to sustain and grow the business.
- In 2001, Falcon Farms acquired Petals Distributing (Cumming, GA) to further improve distribution capacity.
- In 2003, Falcon opened a West Coast Operation under the name of Pacifica Farms to service the West Coast marketplace.
- During the mid and late 2000’s Falcon’s strategy was concentrated in increasing farms land to achieve economies of scale.
- From the late 2000’s to date, Falcon’s strategy changed to maximizing productivity and overall consistency in its operations.
- All our farms have been Rainforest, BASC and C-TPAT Certified, positioning Falcon in a long term sustainable agricultural model.