- In 1989 Falcon Farms began implementing a strategy to become a totally integrated flower company by opening its first farm in Colombia.
- In 1990 Falcon built its first farm in Ecuador.
- During de 1990’s and 2000’s (1990-2010) Falcon farms continued with the strategy of aggressively building and acquiring farms to become a vertically integrated company from farms to market.
- In the first half of the decade (2010-2017) Falcon Farms has concentrated its efforts on improving its farms with new, exciting and more productivity and consistency of farming operations.
- All our farms have been Rainforest, BASC and C-TPAT Certified, positioning Falcon in a long term sustainable agricultural model.
Today we own and operate 11 farms in Colombia and Ecuador, with a total growing area of over 630 acres of Rainforest and BASC certified green houses.